Secular wedding ceremony, the response to a real needJuly 28, 2017
Why become a Secular Ceremonial OfficiantJuly 28, 2017
Unique Ceremonies is recruiting secular ceremony officiants
Unique Ceremonies (www.unique-ceremonies.com) was founded in 2010 by Magali Gérante to meet the growing demand from French and foreign couples wishing to have a secular wedding ceremony.
Over the last 8 years, Unique Ceremonies has based its reputation on a personalized service of writing & celebrating secular wedding ceremonies for French & international clients.
Today, Unique Ceremonies has 5 officiants based in the Poitou Charente, PACA & Normandy regions and wishes to extend its activity to the Brittany, Nouvelle Aquitaine & Languedoc Roussillon regions. To do this, it wishes to set up a partnership with independent people based in these territories.
This offer is aimed at people who speak & write English fluently and wish to generate additional income as a freelancer.
- You are based in the Brittany, Nouvelle Aquitaine, Languedoc Roussillon regions.
- You speak and write French & English fluently.
- You have a taste for writing & ease in public speaking.
If you meet these 3 determining criteria , we would be happy to provide you with:
- Initial training & regular training
- Access to marketing materials & methodologies developed for the writing of personalized scripts & the celebration of ceremonies
- Customers generated in your region by the website ( www.unique-ceremonies.com ), presence in several professional directories, participation in trade shows, etc.
- Permanent monitoring provided by an officiant from Unique Ceremonies who will act as a referent
- Administrative support provided by your representative (first contact with the customer, establishment of the quote, invoicing, etc.)
In return, you accept :
To ensure personalized follow-up of clients, to write the tailor-made script, to celebrate the secular wedding ceremony, etc. in accordance with the methodology implemented by Unique Ceremonies).
Transfer a proportion of the amount of the service to Unique Ceremonies which will be determined according to the degree of autonomy.